Live-Streamed Marriage Conference 2017
Genesis Community Church is vey excited to announce that we will be hosting a live stream of the Mingling of Souls Marriage Conference with speakers Matt and Lauren Chandler. Marriage is such a wonderful gift and one of the precious ways that the Lord allows us to be a beautiful picture of the gospel! We would love for you and your spouse to join us as we pause and take time to grow deeper in our marriages through this time of worship and teaching.
If you would like to attend, we would love to have you!
*Childcare for children up to 18 months old is available but we encourage you, if possible, to find a sitter for your children and enjoy a weekend with your spouse!
The conference cost is $25 per couple or $15 for singles.
is February 8th
Be sure to select the
MARRIAGE CONFERENCE option
- 6:00 PM - Doors open
- 6:30 PM - LIVE Welcome
- 6:45 PM - LIVE Worship
- 7:20 PM - STREAM // The Covenant - Marriage is bigger than just a man and woman. God is accomplishing something in this union. His work is in the lives of the husband and wife but it’s also cosmic and eternal. Understanding this sets our expectations in a way that is helpful and fruitful.
- 8:30 PM - Break
- 8:50 PM - STREAM // Progress - God is working on us, in us and through us. That means we aren’t yet what we will eventually be. Our spouse plays an integral role in how God mercifully reveals and restores areas of weakness and opportunities to grow.
- 9:45 PM - STREAM // Q & A w/ Matt & Lauren (Live Text/Tweet)
- 10:15 PM - Conclude
- 8:15 AM - Doors open/ coffee & light breakfast
- 8:45 AM - LIVE Worship
- 9:20 AM - STREAM // Common Grace - God is good and gracious. He gives good gifts to all men. The Christian knows what God is up to in these gifts (worship). Romance, friendship and sex are good gifts, created by God to be cultivated for our joy and God’s glory.
- 10:20 AM - Break
- 10:45 AM - STREAM // The Long Game - God is a God of blessing and legacy. How do you play the long game and dream for your children’s children? We look at how to play the long game through varying seasons of life and finish strong.
- 11:30 AM - STREAM // Q & A W/ Matt & Lauren (Live Text/Tweet)
- 12:15 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - LIVE break out session
- 2:00 PM - Conclude